3/03/2008

Happy Birthday Steven!

Today, our good friend Steven turns 25 so a big HAPPY BIRTHDAY to him. Unfortunately, he is in Birmingham so we are unable to attend any birthday functions he will be having (which reminds me of another year where we did not attend his birthday dinner....)

Anyways, Steven is a very important part of mine and Clay's life. He is pretty much responsible for Clay and I being together. He provided Clay with my phone number after Clay threw it away. He also told Clay about the wonderful world of Penske which provides meal after meal in my house. You see, clearly Steven's birthday is to be celebrated in our house. I should have baked a cake for the occasion but work was very busy today, maybe next year.

To Steven, Clay and I hope you have a WONDERFUL birthday!

1 comment:

Steven said...

Best Blog entry ever!!!