3/09/2008

SNOW DAY!!!

Okay, so snow is not quite as much fun when you don't have school to get out of, but it is still a pretty exciting event. Weather in Texas is really crazy. On Saturday, I was wearing a t-shirt and flip flops to church. By Wednesday, the flip flops were back in the closet but I could still stand to be outside without a jacket at 7:00 pm. All of that changed Thursday at noon. On Thursdays at work, we usually have a morning meeting and then Emily (Andy's wife) cooks us some AMAZING meal. This Thursday, during the meeting, we could hear the rain pouring down. By the time lunch was finished, it was snowing...and not just a little snow. HUGE flakes were coming down. I tried to finish my work as soon as possible. When I left at 2, the parking lot was completely covered. Normally, it takes under 20 minutes to get home. On Thursday, it took an HOUR. I shouldn't complain though...it took Clay 2.5 hours.

Below are some pics of the dogs enjoying the snow. It was really their first time in snow. Funny, we move to Texas and get snow! From what I hear, the last time it snowed this much I was still a thought in my parents' heads. We ended up getting about 3-4 inches. Unfortunately, by Friday afternoon, it was all gone :(


Bear ate all of the snow off of the door:
And finally, here is a picture of our house:

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

how is it I didn't know you had a blog?!