6/01/2008

Letter to a Friend

Dear Steven,

I apologize for not updating the blog more. Life has been kinda hectic, and I just haven't found the time to write about how Siler is friends with a toad in our backyard and all the other super exciting things taking place at and around 12300 Durango Root Dr.

I apologize for there not being much content to my last few posts. I believe you can refer to the previous paragraph for the reasons as to why content has been somewhat lacking.

Finally, I would like to apologize for not putting up more pictures. As Clay often tells me, "Christy, pictures make the blog." Unfortunately, I have been unsuccessful on multiple occasions in locating where I put that stupid cord that connects the camera and the computer. Today, my friend Carrie told me that she can just put her memory card from the camera directly into her computer. I thought for sure my newer Dell would have this wonderful, convenient feature, but it did not. But then I thought, Clay's mac! Aren't macs suppose to be the most brilliant, easy to use, coolest computers on the planet? Alas, Steve Jobs did not find it important to include the memory card slot on his uber-cool product. So, the search continues. But I promise to post the following pictures once the cord is found:

1. Cakes I made recently
2. The dogs meeting Scout
3. New pics of the Scout


So again, I am sorry my blog does not really meet the standard to which you aspire. I used to be an overachiever so I will try my very best to channel that personality and make this blog worthy again.

Sincerely,
Christy

P.S. - I hope this post doesn't turn into a fight between us like that one time you made reference to me in the college newspaper and then we didn't speak when we saw one another in public...oh, and I didn't get an invite to that party. Glad we are friends again and there is no bitterness....

No comments: