4/29/2008

A small glimpse into my world....

About a week ago, I decided to conduct a small experiment. Clay and I often try to explain to people how much hair our two wonderful dogs shed on a daily basis, but we often feel like no one really gets it. Thus, my small experiment....I brushed each dog for 5 minutes each and this is the result:

Actually, this is probably not as much as it would normally be since Clay had spent about 20 minutes brushing Bear the day before. As I cleaned up the hair (Side note: When we brush them out I just gather up the hair and toss it, then run the vacuum. We have a Dyson and it is the best ever but I don't want to wear it out before I can afford another one!) I balled it up in my hand and realized that the hair my dogs' shed in one day is larger than our new dog (Scout) will be when she is full grown! Thankfully, Scout will not shed!