4/15/2008

Another slow news day...

So, not much has been going on around here...at least, nothing blog worthy.

Clay and I are pretty much settling into life here. For Clay's birthday , I bought him Tiger Woods for the Wii so we spend most of our free time playing it. Clay is quite good. I, on the other hand, am so great. Clay pretty much acts as my coach and tries to guide me through the game. Here is what I have learned: It is good that I don't play golf in real life. There have been several times where I have kicked the coach. It is a very good thing that the Wii remote has a strap that attaches to your wrist. Without it, I think our TV would be broken.

In other news, I have a new favorite website. Chances are that if I talk to you on a regular basis I have already informed you of it, but for the rest of you it is www.stuffchristianslike.blogspot.com
It is a very funny site.

Well hopefully, we will have some exciting stories to report on soon!

1 comment:

Andi Hawkins said...

Have you read the new post about "pray if you feel led?" It is good stuff. Luv ya!