9/07/2008

I loveeee FFL!

It is that time of year again. Oh, how I love this time of year...

the crisp fall air...no, I live in Texas now so fall doesn't come until the first week of December.

the joys of college football....no, Tennessee has decided to put its focus on the basketball program so Saturdays this time of year aren't quite what they used to be (although, hope remains for a few upsets this season)


No, I am talking about the start of the NFL season. Years ago, I despised NFL football, much like I still despise all other pro sports leagues. However, last year I got hooked on Fantasy Football and I think it may be my new favorite thing.

Thursday night was the opening game and all it did was make me LONG for Sunday. Today Clay and I have watched football ALL DAY long. and i love it.

Between the two of us, we are playing in four leagues. Playing in so many leagues makes it difficult to really cheer on your players. All day Clay and I have been cheering on our guys only to remember that we are playing against those guys in other leagues. Needless to say, it has been a little frustrating especially since I am not sure Clay and I are going to win any of our games. But that is okay I still love Fantasy Football. Besides there is only one game I care about winning...

the one I play against Clay.

should be an easy one ;)

No comments: