6/26/2009

finally....now get off my case

so i don't feel like writing a blog post. my dad threatened to join facebook today since I am on there more often. not sure of my feelings, but my actions thought it best to do a blog post. :)

taking the easy way out and doing a list.

1. We are having a baby. if you didn't know that I am not sure you should be reading my blog.

2. today we found out that it is a BOY!!!

3. Ironic that on the day we find out we are having Jackson (that will be his name), Michael Jackson dies. Can I put that in the baby book?

4. I have been so busy lately that I have forgotten to do homework assignments. For those that knew me in high school or college, that should be a big shock.

5. We are putting hardwood floors in at the house and Clay has insisted that I blog about the process.

6. Trust me when i say #5 is a PROCESS. More details to follow....

7. Texas is HOTTTTTTTTTTTT. thank goodness we have snowcones. they make life bearable.

lots of life has been going on. I am ready for things to slow a bit, but I am learning that life doesn't ever really slow. your perspective just has to. hope this blog will lead to more and fewer weeks (okay, months) will lapse in between them.

No comments: