12/19/2008

I think I can, I think I can...continue repeating

So somehow we are only six days from Christmas which means I really gotta go get Clay's gifts. Yet, my spot on the couch with Clay's old sleeping bag and a little puppy curled up beside me is just so comfortable this morning. 10:24 still counts as morning, right? Just not early morning.

I had such high hopes for today- clean the kitchen, workout, get all the shopping done. So far, I haven't lifted a dish or if we are being real here, brushed my hair. I think if I would just get up right now, I still have enough time to get it all done.

See friends, this is why I can't have a kid-I get zero done and have no one else to take care of but myself. My mom friends do like a thousand things with kiddos dressed in mostly clean clothes and attached to them at the hip or leg or wherever their little hands can grab onto.

Sorry this post is a little boring but I am hoping it provides me with the motivation to get going on my 3 item to do list. okay, here I go...

p.s. hi Uncle Wally....so glad you found my blog!

5 comments:

Jamie Mullins said...

YOU CAN DO IT!! But hey, this is your day off, so there's nothing wroong with having a little "you time"! Have fun shopping...i'll be with you in spirit.

Melanie said...

hillarious!!

Beka Bullard said...

Oh girl, enjoy every minute of that!!

Andi Hawkins said...

Just sit. The house can wait!!

Anonymous said...

Your Dad remembers!

Love ya---your Daddy.